Weapons Universe - Baton Light Broke, won't do anything about it

Ok so I recently purchased an expandable baton from this company that had an LED flashlight on the bottom in late August 2014. So it kinda just sat in my nightstand just in case I ever needed. So one day (I think like early October) I pulled it out and I turned on the flashlight and it wouldn't turn on. The first week I had it it did though. So I look and the LED buld full on fell out and it rolling around the inside of the bottom part.

So I was really upset that I had like never used it on anything and it broke from sitting in a nightstand. So I called them and this one guy answers and he said "what's your order number" and I gave him it and he said this was purchased a little over 1 month ago and your warranty is voided. And I explained how I never used it and it just sat there and that I'd like a refund and he just sad "sorry you can't get one" in a rudish tone of voice. So then I asked "ok where can I buy the attachment from, you must have a manufacturer" (because the light is an attachment and screws on. And he said "I dunno, they come from China or Tawain or somewhere". And he kept insisting it was impossible for me to purchase a seperate attachment and that I need a new baton.

So this kinda sucked. I might go call back and talk to a manager if I can. I never got a threat email like these other people, but instead never got an email rely back when I first sent one before I called.

If you look at the picture, you can actually see the bulb through the glass of the light. (It'll kinda look like a reflection at first, but it obviously rattles and looks like an LED buld)

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Turnaround Time

• What I liked
    • Baton overall it worked
  • What I disliked
    • Light broke from not using it

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Send me only a working flashlight attachment
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Expandable Baton
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #550423

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Weapons Universe? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Weapons Universe. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Weapons Universe.
Filing a new complaint about