Ok so I recently purchased an expandable baton from this company that had an LED flashlight on the bottom in late August 2014. So it kinda just sat in my nightstand just in case I ever needed. So one day (I think like early October) I pulled it out and I turned on the flashlight and it wouldn't turn on. The first week I had it it did though. So I look and the LED buld full on fell out and it rolling around the inside of the bottom part.
So I was really upset that I had like never used it on anything and it broke from sitting in a nightstand. So I called them and this one guy answers and he said "what's your order number" and I gave him it and he said this was purchased a little over 1 month ago and your warranty is voided. And I explained how I never used it and it just sat there and that I'd like a refund and he just sad "sorry you can't get one" in a rudish tone of voice. So then I asked "ok where can I buy the attachment from, you must have a manufacturer" (because the light is an attachment and screws on. And he said "I dunno, they come from China or Tawain or somewhere". And he kept insisting it was impossible for me to purchase a seperate attachment and that I need a new baton.
So this kinda sucked. I might go call back and talk to a manager if I can. I never got a threat email like these other people, but instead never got an email rely back when I first sent one before I called.
If you look at the picture, you can actually see the bulb through the glass of the light. (It'll kinda look like a reflection at first, but it obviously rattles and looks like an LED buld)
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Baton overall it worked
What I disliked
- Light broke from not using it
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Send me only a working flashlight attachment
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Expandable Baton
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Dresses are knock offs poor quality and stitching was already coming undone and dress was see through. Paid $33.60 for a dress wanted to return for a refund said they..."
- "Bought a costume from Light In The Box for my Halloween party. It was delayed and after i complained about it they sent me my order. But when i got..."
- "Yes.. My name is Lavinya Galarza and I'm a buying customer we'll in July I purchased a iPhone6 plus gold from one your sellers themobileshop... and this my 4 complaint..."
- "Deplorable actions by Family Court Judge Rena Hughes against a minor child A child’s nightmare; Judge Hughes alienated a daughter from her mother Clark County, Nevada in the 2014 elections former Judge..."
- " I visited Las Vegas from July 10-16. I was lodged this time at the Golden Nugget off Fremont Street. On this trip folks I rented a car from Budget..."
- "I went to the McDonalds on Boulder Highway near Flamingo in Las Vegas this morning. I ordered a Sausage McMuffin with Egg and a large coffee, then changed the..."
- "I am very, very, very dissatisfied with Telmex. It does need a very long time before I'm getting upset. It's my personality as well I spend several years as a..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."
- "At 1210 EDT on 12/10/2016 at the Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen located at 12218 Leesburg Pike, Herndon, VA 20170; They refused to honor the advertised deal in their window '10 PCS..."