Ok so I recently purchased an expandable baton from this company that had an LED flashlight on the bottom in late August 2014. So it kinda just sat in my nightstand just in case I ever needed. So one day (I think like early October) I pulled it out and I turned on the flashlight and it wouldn't turn on. The first week I had it it did though. So I look and the LED buld full on fell out and it rolling around the inside of the bottom part.
So I was really upset that I had like never used it on anything and it broke from sitting in a nightstand. So I called them and this one guy answers and he said "what's your order number" and I gave him it and he said this was purchased a little over 1 month ago and your warranty is voided. And I explained how I never used it and it just sat there and that I'd like a refund and he just sad "sorry you can't get one" in a rudish tone of voice. So then I asked "ok where can I buy the attachment from, you must have a manufacturer" (because the light is an attachment and screws on. And he said "I dunno, they come from China or Tawain or somewhere". And he kept insisting it was impossible for me to purchase a seperate attachment and that I need a new baton.
So this kinda sucked. I might go call back and talk to a manager if I can. I never got a threat email like these other people, but instead never got an email rely back when I first sent one before I called.
If you look at the picture, you can actually see the bulb through the glass of the light. (It'll kinda look like a reflection at first, but it obviously rattles and looks like an LED buld)
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Baton overall it worked
What I disliked
- Light broke from not using it
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Send me only a working flashlight attachment
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Expandable Baton
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I placed my order with Kohls on Nov 2 after canceling my order with Wal Mart to save nearly $70-$80.00 BIG MISTAKE. I was told that I will have my..."
- "BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND..."
- "Hi everyone. I thought I would quickly throw in my two cents here :) I own an online merchandise website that has been really starting to pick up on the..."
- "So I am a female escort... and naturally backpage.com has the entire escort market monopolized. So I choose to do my business there. Before posting any ads on backpage I..."
- "Ericdress is supposed to be designing and selling shoes of high quality.. prices varying from 300$ to 2000$ with a 70% discount offer.. when I waiting a whole month to..."
- "I am not quite sure what happened. We had been driving for 5 days on the road from Colorado to Nevada. We had been camping at 7,000 feet the night..."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."