So far, I have yet to hear anything at all about my order, besides a "we'll get a hold of you within 24 hours to work out a payment method (a week ago or more) despite repeated attempts to contact them. Lucky for me I guess, I overlooked the part for paying with credit card, so i gave them no CC info. As it turns out, it is fortunate it was to be a MO transaction instead.

Geez, all I wanted was a couple pair of brass knuckles and a knife.

I hope they get their sh*t together. I've written off this transaction as I don't see it going anywhere at all. I wish I would've seen this review about their site. I wouldn't have considered buying anything from them. It looked like a legit site. Anyone have a good, reliable online source for brass knuckles?

Good luck to all those who were ripped off.

H.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Weapons Universe. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Weapons Universe.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Weapons category for more informed decision or compare Weapons Universe to other companies on our site.

Comments

They are online brokers and don't have any inventory. Imagine a couple of people in a trailer that paid $200 to get a website made,taking orders from a Chinese catalog .

I called about ordering two emersons and they said it was "special order " and it depended on the distributor to have it in stock or know when it is available. Good luck