So far, I have yet to hear anything at all about my order, besides a "we'll get a hold of you within 24 hours to work out a payment method (a week ago or more) despite repeated attempts to contact them. Lucky for me I guess, I overlooked the part for paying with credit card, so i gave them no CC info. As it turns out, it is fortunate it was to be a MO transaction instead.

Geez, all I wanted was a couple pair of brass knuckles and a knife.

I hope they get their sh*t together. I've written off this transaction as I don't see it going anywhere at all. I wish I would've seen this review about their site. I wouldn't have considered buying anything from them. It looked like a legit site. Anyone have a good, reliable online source for brass knuckles?

Good luck to all those who were ripped off.

H.

Product or Service Mentioned: Weapons Universe Customer Care.

Comments

They are online brokers and don't have any inventory. Imagine a couple of people in a trailer that paid $200 to get a website made,taking orders from a Chinese catalog .

I called about ordering two emersons and they said it was "special order " and it depended on the distributor to have it in stock or know when it is available. Good luck