Ordered a butterfly knife over a month ago and never recieved it.Won't respond to e-mails.

Filing a complaint with Nevada Attorney General and you should also if you were scammed!They are literally thieves!!

Charged $10 for shipping of a very small knife so I should have known then it was sketchy. Never once sent a confirmation email or responds to any emails. Website customer service page sounds like a *** dude who already knows he isn't gonna do anything to help anyone. This place has so many bad reviews and an awful status with Better Business Bureau.

How is this company still in business?

My son has waited by the mail box for weeks looking for his package.This is not right and they deserve to be shut down!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of failure to deliver and no communication skills. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "never received product" of butterfly knife and associated monetary loss in the amount of $24. Weapons Universe needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned butterfly knife in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Weapons Universe.

Had an Experience with Weapons Universe?

Comments

Yes I got ripped off too its *** 30$ have u ever heard of any way to get ur money back? If u do plz let me kno?

I gave my son a visa gift card to order a switch blade and blow dart--he too has been patiently waiting and checking mail daily.2 emails, 3 messages left on their voicemail with online order number, date ordered, name & number, with zero response from them.

Of course the $40 was drawn immediately by them. Thieves is right!!! $10 from one person, $25 from another, $40 from me---they could be stealing thousands of dollars daily.

This has to stop, I want my money back, but if nothing less I want them to be shut down from stealing from others.What do we do?!?!?