Weapons Universe Co. or Tactical Kingdom Corp.(same rip off company)

I placed an order for a $35.00 stun gun on June 13, 2015; never received the product, called the number on their site 702-577-2791 (recording says: "You have reached a non-working number").

I should have called the number before placing the order or checked for reviews. Anyway, since I used a credit card I contacted my credit card co.

on July 6 and today they emailed that the charges were reversed. If anyone ordered online and used their credit card, just contact them and the charges will be reversed.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of stun gun. Weapons Universe needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned stun gun in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Weapons Universe.

Comments

The company is a complete fraud. I never received my order.

I tried several times to contact them and left messages. They never replied, never returned my money.

They are dishonest and corrupt. Do not buy from them, because they will take your money and you will never get your product.