I ordered a Tops Outpost Command from these THIEVES back in April.Never received the knife.

I must of called them 50 times and left messages. They never returned my calls or emails. The only thing they sent me was the receipt when I originally made the purchase. I called my credit card company but it was too late.

They told me they already had the money. I even told them on a message, that I would be contacting the Las Vegas Police Department to complain to them. hoping that I would get a response back. However the thieves still never responded to me.

Do not ever buy anything from these thieves.THIEVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of failure to deliver. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "never received" of tops outpost command and associated monetary loss in the amount of $136. Weapons Universe needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tops outpost command in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Weapons Universe.

Had an Experience with Weapons Universe?

Comments

You payed with a credit card and how through email