Do Not Buy ANYTHING from these crooks.

My item was never received. I piad for it via credit card.

My emails are nevr answered. I tried to call them but I only get a voicemail. If anyone who reads this has the ability to start or promote a serious investigation of this fraudulant company please do so. I am in the process of trying to do something along that line but it may be somewhat costly.

wish me luck.

if you read the disclaimer posted by that company you'll notice they seem to have no fear of the United States judicial system whatsoever but I'm really hoping their pompous attitude will change after all is said and done. I know I'm not the only one who feels these type of crooks need to be dealt with swiftly and seriously enough that they will not continue to steal from consumers.

Comments

davsta1
Youngstown, Ohio, United States #818694

Www.brass-knuckles-corporation.com. Is also is a scam I ordered a couple of items weeks ago , they have 2 fake *** phone numbers and check this sht out , brass knuckles corp .

mailing address is the address to blade empire, and they address is the address to weapons universe . I want my $44 dollars back, they need to be investigated , caught, and locked up , now I see why they don't accept paypal, they show up on my card as weapons armory corp, you scammers need to be stopped , by any means necessary

davsta1
Youngstown, Ohio, United States #818690

Rip off

Louisville, Kentucky, United States #690227

I ordered numbchucks for my bf bday on july 8th and here it is july 30 cant get a response back they took there money the same day very upsitting I never ordered anything offline before and its making me mad what can we do about this :cry

Fort Morgan, Colorado, United States #688767

yea waiting on some knuckles and a butterfly knife..now that ive seen all these posts..well what can I say f*** these P****!!!!

Noblesville, Indiana, United States #686024

*** it, I got screwed out of $21 by these guys. My item was never received either; I ordered a pair of hardwood nunchucks. This company will rob you.

Albany, New York, United States #683801

I'm having the same problem right now i ordered a pair of Kevlar Lined Sap Gloves from WU the first time was 3/12/13 but they never took any money out so i never gave it a second thought when i did not get anything so i tried again on 6/10/13 same item this time they took out the money and it is now 7/19/13 and still no gloves. I had this same prob whit a company called King Of Swords steer clear of them i'm out $25 from them and it looks like $37 from these people. :cry

I ordered from them on 6/4/13 and haven't received item. Can't even talk to a real person, but a machine.

I've already filed a complaint with BBB of So. Nevada.

SCAMMERS..good thing I'm only out $25.

I also got completely screwed over by these guys. Thankfully, I'm only out $35, where other people got hit with a lot worse.

Definitely never, ever order from this company or any of its other names: Weapons Universe Corp, Knife Planet Corporation, Blade Empire, et al.

It's *** artists like these that make online transactions scary. Someone should really be taking control of this situation and stopping this "company" from stealing money from people all over the world.

Seattle, Washington, United States #645179

***!

I just ordered this morning and was excited and then I search up reviews because the prices were too good to be true and BAM! They're fraud!

*** MY LIFE!

Orlando, Florida, United States #642584

Follow up....I sent a complaint to the attorney general of Nevada. I asked that they shut the business down.

Orlando, Florida, United States #642552

I ordered 3 knives from these thieves and recieved only one. I called many times and only got a voice mail.

My voice messages were ignored and my emails have not been answered. I always test drive a company before I drop a lot of money.

My losses were a small $26 that I disputed and was credited. I feel really bad for those who spent more.

to mike #672810

Be glad you received anything at all, dude. These guys are criminals.

thanks every one I had about $300 of stuff in my cart and did a search and found this and cleared my cart

Los Angeles, California, United States #640233

DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE!YOU'LL NEVER GET PAID FOR.

MONEY LOST!

Baltimore, Maryland, United States #625069

Ordered something 4 months ago. Phone calls, emails all go unanswered.

I called my credit card company and they said this company is on a special list with them as being fraudulent. My refund is being processed.

Denver, Colorado, United States #623529

GOD DAMMIT, ordered something 11 days ago and nothing has come, wish I looked this up before. SON OF A ***

Miami, Florida, United States #597427

yea these *** *** artists rip every one off - i ordered 3 items in NOV 15 - for XMAS gifts............ dec rolls around nothing- i call - nothing - sent 5 emails no response finally some skank " tatyana " sent me a nasty response being sarcastic with me after i waited over a month for items i PAID FOR this dumb *** told me " its in your mail go check " so i did & NOTHING.......

i sent more emails - then they said oh we have 2 outa 3 itmes we were " holding them to ship at once " lol such bad biz - now its jan 23 & i still dont have the third item i paid for - not only do they *** you over & rip you off - they get mad at you when u ask for what you paid for- its amazing - what we need to do is get them shut down - i mean i paid 80 & its not that much but still terrible when u pay & order fast shipping & it takes months to get items?? wtf - all aroubd terrible -

Billings, Montana, United States #597316

Same thing happened to me, placed an order on Jan. 5th, waited a few weeks nothing ever showed up.

Started emailing and calling, but no replies. It's now the 23rd, Im calling my cc company tomorrow to see if I can be reimbursed for a fraudulent charge.

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #593621

I am in the same boat! I ordered a few items a month ago and I still haven't received them - although they said they sent it out and I should "check my mailbox".

'Pompous' is an understatement -- CROOKS is not! :(

to Anthem Shopper Laguna Niguel, California, United States #600521

these fkkn scums weapons-universe should be hunted and hung - the worst kind of criminals