To everyone who bought something from this site using a credit card but never received the product. Contact you CC company and tell them you want to initiate a ChargeBack or dispute. They will reverse the charge and take the money back from these guys.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of delivery service from Weapons Universe. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Weapons Universe to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Weapons Universe for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Weapons Universe?

Comments

Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom #1234540

Aye mate I got ripped off about £80 for the usual self defense weapons!Baton Knuckle dusters etc.

I thought that they had canceled my order due to being in the UK?! But went to the bank and sure enough they have took my money n no response from their "Help" Centre. II'll deffo be going back to my bank. Hopefully I can getmy $$ bk.

Wish I Google searched for badfeedback.

Thanks.For helping