Weapons Universe aka Knife Planet is a complete scam.I ordered a bunch of stuff, they only sent 3 items.

Two were wrong and 1 didnt work. You can call them, they have a voice mail that picks up right away. They do not call back. You can email them and they do not email back.

After a quick internet search I found this happens A LOT! DO NOT BUY FROM THEM! YOU WILL LOOSE YOUR MONEY!

Had to submit dispute with credit card company.When this happens to you and it will, please file a complaint here:

Had an Experience with Weapons Universe?

Comments

Same thing happened to me.I was emailed back 2 months later and asked if I wanted a refund.

I said yes and have asked for it twice.

Never heard anything else from them.They will not email back and I have left a message, also.

West Hills, California, United States #721404

I bought a knife for $52.05 on august 9th.I was told to wait 14 to 21 business days, but more than 30 have passed.

I tried to call them, but the phones were disconnected. I emailed them, but they don't answer. This is either a REALLY BAD business or it's a SCAM.

Save yourself the headache,don't buy anything from this fake company.

Here is a list of alternate names for this company: Blade Realms, Blade Universe, blade-x.net, BladeRealms.com, BladeUniverse.com, Eon-Flux, eon-flux.com, Midwest Ohio Knives, Xontek Corporation, XonTEK Industries, bladeempire, mindrealms.com, Zorkonus.com, www.handcuffs.bz, EonFlux Corporation, Zorkonus Corporation, Weapons Universe Corporation, Blade Empire Corporation.

Miami, Florida, United States #692822

BOTH "WEAPONS UNIVERSE & KNIFE PLANET" ARE COMPLETE FRAUDS & THIEVES!!!I JUST GOT RIPPED OFF DURING THE SAME TIME PERIOD, "EXACTLY THE SAME WAY AS THE PREVIOUS COMMENTERS", EXCEPT NOW THEIR TELEPHONES HAVE BEEN DISCONNECTED!!!

THEY GOT MY MONEY & I GOT NOTHING BUT AN EMBARRASSING HEADACHE & EXPENSIVE LESSON!!!

PLEASE DO NOT VISIT THEIR WEB SITES OR EVEN THINK ABOUT BUYING FROM THEM!!! SCAM! SCAM!

SCAM!I GOT THE FEDS GOING AFTER THEM!!!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #690526

Normally I check a company before I buy from them.This time I seen a few items I thought might come in handy so I bought them totaling 59.45 I received 2 email confirmations from 2 different companies.

That made me think but I waited the 3 weeks out and still nothing the number is disconnected and no one has returned a email.

I made this purchase 6-28-13 it's 7-30-13.The other company was knife planet.

Albany, New York, United States #683096

I am having the same problem right now.On June 10th i ordered a pair of Kevlar Lined Sap Gloves for $37.00 it's now July 18th they took out the money but so far no gloves.

What *** me off the most is i ordered they from another company and that company called King Of Swords ripped me for $25.00 so if these peep scam me to will prob give up on them.:cry

Lansing, Michigan, United States #681747

I have had the same problem!I order an al mar chefs knife on June 23, 2013 and still have not seen it!!

I'm pissed!! I can't believe company's like this!

They should be reported to the better business beru and shut down!!!I hope enough people will read this and help get them shut down !!!