So I meant to order a pair of plain black round nunchucks and they sent me a PayPal request form and they were octagon shape on the form so I simply asked to change the order from octagon shaped to the round ones, never received a reply but did receive another PayPal request form so I figured the proper changes were made until I receive my package and they were still octagon shape, so I emailed and made phone calls to try and get it resolved and all I've received was very bad treatment through email and no desire to resolve the issue whatsoever I'm very disappointed with this and I went from being a potential valued customer to somebody that is a very disgruntled customer that will never go back again.They told me it was my mistake and I should never assume anything.

Not exactly how you should speak to your customers but who's counting?(obviously not them) I don't know how after reading most of these reviews how this company is still around.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Weapons Universe. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Weapons Universe.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Weapons Universe to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Weapons Universe?

Comments