I also was scammed by this company for 97.00 they would not answer my emails and phone # said it was disconnected. I live in Va there in Arizona(supposedly) if I was close to them 97.00 would be comming out of someones rearend.Such dishonest people can only hope something bad happens to the person in charge .

(Mike Harsch From Va)

Had an Experience with Weapons Universe?

Comments

Buena Park, California, United States #962668

I will make it a priority to get these people

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #894731

Hey they're actually in Las Vegas, NV.I hate how I got my item, it sat in a drawer, and it broke by itself like 2 weeks after I got it and they wouldn't replace it, so I had to use duct tape.

I purchased an expandable baton with the flashlight and the flashlight broke like right after I got it and they said we don't have a manufacturer so we can't get you a new one.

It's just ***!Call their number is 702-577-2791

Tradesy - Unfair Sales Practices Review from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Tradesy "I'm an avid seller of designer purses and Shoes. Over the past 3 months, I've sold 11,000$ worth of purses with them. Clearly, my items are very high end and..." Read more Weapons Universe - Baton Light Broke, won't do anything about it Weapons Universe "Ok so I recently purchased an expandable baton from this company that had an LED flashlight on the bottom in late August 2014. So it kinda just sat in my..." Read more TRADESY SCAMMED ME AND STOLE MY MONEY Tradesy "BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND..." Read more Pink Sugar XO - Pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel - website shut down for stealing from customers Pink Sugar XO "Jessica Zamarron's website www.pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel, her former ecommerce site got shut down because she stole money from innocent buyers and failed to send out bikinis or dresses. She claims on her..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more Bank Of America - Notice On Account Bank Of America "My names are Valerie and i made payment to this account BANK NAME: HAYDEN PARKER ACCOUNT NUMBER: 488070012572 ROUTING NUMBER: 026009593 I MADE A PAYMENT ON THE 08/11/2017 AT 09:10..." Read more Forest River - 40,000 miles few problems Microlite 21 ft frbs Forest River "Bolt that runs the slide in and out breaks often repairs at factory were very very good. Had repairs done while taking a plant tour. Not all divisions are the..." Read more Taco Bell - Horrible manager got stank attitude Taco Bell "It is 2pm to 2:30pm I was at 2840 w. College Taco Bell I ordered two 5 dollar box cravings meals. I have never ordered this before. I ordered at..." Read more